Sunday, April 13, 2014

Update

Busy, busy week.  No time to blog, just too much going on.  Anyway, my sister was released last Sunday and is slowly improving.  Her lungs are clear now, she just needs to regain her strength.


Work is crazy with the upcoming holiday.  I have a special schedule this week and it just plain SUCKS!  Closing tonight AND next Saturday night, and all 8-5 in between.  Suckity suckity SUCK!  Oh well ...it is what it is.  Some people don't even have a job ...I should be grateful.


The weather is warming up ...it was in the 60's yesterday and more of the same for the upcoming week.  Soon I'll have to install my air conditioners ...it gets HOT here, especially up in the bedrooms.


I think I'll head back to bed for a couple more hours, no sense being up this early, and extra sleep is always nice!


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment